Tocci & Lee’s employment practice group assists employers in conducting workplace self-audits and investigations and counsels businesses faced with audits or investigations by governmental agencies such as the United States Department of Labor. Tocci & Lee also represents employers in arbitration, in litigation in federal and state court, before federal administrative agencies such as the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and before state administrative agencies such as the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination.
Our employment practice is guided by the principal that your business resources are best spent developing and marketing products and services, rather than resolving employment-related conflicts and employment litigation. We work with our clients to design policies and procedures that protect business interests and maximize employee potential while minimizing liability and litigation exposure. When workplace issues arise, Tocci & Lee works to swiftly resolve such issues in an efficient manner. When employment litigation occurs we provide seasoned representation in federal and state courts, before administrative agencies and in arbitration.
EMPLOYMENT LAW SERVICES
- Employment Contracts.
- Non-competitive Agreements.
- Personnel Policies & Employment Manuals.
- Human Resources Training.
- Employee hiring and retention.
- Employee discipline and discharge.
- Employer Compliance including government audits and employer audits.
- Employer Litigation and Arbitration Representation.
- Commercial Contract Litigation Representation.
HR EMPLOYMENT SERVICES
- Drafting Workplace Policies and Procedures.
- On-site employment seminars concerning disability and discrimination issues.
- Online News Board alerting clients of key legislative changes, court decisions, and other changes in the compliance landscape.
- Drafting key employment documents, including employment agreements, confidentiality and non-competitive/non-solicitation agreements, termination notices and separation agreements.
- Advisement on employee classification and leave of absence issues.
- Development of an information protection program and a rapid response plan when such business assets are threatened.
- Representation in federal or state court or before administrative bodies.