Our immigration law practice has served America’s best businesses in identifying and retaining the most talented professional and skilled workers from around the globe. The immigration group represents employers in all industry sectors including: architecture, biotechnology, technology, scientific research, telecommunication, secondary and higher education, energy, finance, marketing, engineering, construction, medical, hospitality, services, retail, publishing and professional recruiting fields. We work closely with our clients to not only identify but also retain hard-to-find talent. Our clients are committed to employing the very best and brightest professionals from around the world and are willing to compete in the global marketplace for the “ideal” fit. Tocci & Lee also advises U.S. Companies on “best practices” to adhere to the array of Federal Immigration-related compliance regulations, including: IRCA and I-9 procedures, H-1B Public Access file maintenance, H-2B audit file creation, PERM audit file retention, and U.S. Department of Justice’s Office of Unfair Employment Practices actions.
- Timely consultations to both hiring managers and key company officers.
- No cost pre-screening of foreign national candidates for visa eligibility.
- No cost on-site immigration seminars, status briefings and training.
- Consolidation of employment based green card processing to save time and costs.
- Unequalled Consular Processing services.
- Blanket L designation petitions.
- E-2 Investor’s Consular Applications.
- Compliance with I-9 Employment Verification regulations and discriminatory practices.
- Removal of Conditional Permanent Residence (I-751).
- Naturalization Filing and Interview Preparation.
- All fees are true “flat fee” with no additional hourly charges.
- Online News Boards for critical immigration issues.
- Online U.S. DOL and USCIS Processing Times.